Side magnets with various mould attachments and release levers
For securing wooden formwork during concrete setting.
BGW-Magnetic holders, or magnetic side rails press the wooden mould tightly against mould table preventing any sideways movement during concrete setting. Once the concrete has hardened the magnetic holders are removed and the moulds can be dismantled.
As the handle is in the middle of the magnet, exact placing can be made with ease.
The structure of the magnet body adjusts unevenness of the formwork without loss of adhesion.
BGW-HM2 Magnetic system benefits and specifications
- extremely durable
- excellent price/quality ratio
- a wide range of magnetic force is available. 600 - 2000 kg standard
- specialized products with flexibility
- all four sides are flat
Our product range
- BGW-Magnetic holder HM2, centralized handle with fixing levers on the sides
- BGW-Magnetic holder HM2, with centralized handles
- BGW Magnetic holder HM2, welded side plate, centralized fixing lever and nail holes
- BGW-magnetic holder HM2, 90 degree welded bracket, centralized handle with fixing levers on the sides
- BGW-magnetic holder HM2, welded angle on one end, optional centralized fixing lever and a welded nut
BGW- Magnet systems are manufactured in Germany by BGW-Bohr GmbH. The company has a long history and years of experience as well as numerous patents in the field of concrete element setting utilizing magnetic systems. After years of cooperation, we can safely guarantee a long lifespan for magnetic systems built by BGW.
(PDF: Technical specifications)